- An old-style flight case.
- Spare ply wood
- Screws and Glue
- Copper tubes for bass-reflex
- House covers for lamps
- Decorative Nails
- Mini car amp (Lepy L808, 2x10 W)
- Old speakers from a compact stereo set
- Source 1: Lead-Gel Accu (12V) and
12V-Charger for the Accu (can be hooked up by connecting it to two large machine screws in the center opening).
- Source 2: 3A/13.5V Power Supply when a wall socket is available.
- Switch for switching Battery and External Power
- Voltage Indicator: Analog Voltmeter (0-15V)
- On-press switch for Voltage-Indicator
- Various cables, connector clamps and soldering lead
- Big Screws as contact for the battery charger
Extensions (not shown)
- Power upgrade: 2.1 Amp (Lepy LP168S, 2x 20 W + 45W)
- Subwoofer: Additional 14cm speaker in an external casing, banana-plug suckets and plugs for connection
- Improved Voltage Indicator (10-13V): Analog Voltmeter (0-3V), Voltage regulator (L78S10 and capacitors)
- USB Bluetooth module (charged by Amp output)
- Hand and automatic saws
- Triangle and Band Grinding Machines
- Soldering iron
- Elecrical testing equipment
- Battery charger for 12V lead battery
- Various everyday tools, like hammer, pincher, screw drivers,..